Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match ~Thailand Drama


Name: Perfect Match
Language: Thai with English subtitles
Episodes: 9

My Review 



Perfect Match is about Junior a girl who has it all,  beauty, wealth, the perfect boyfriend, and amazing friends or so she thinks. When Junior starts being criticized on social media for having big cheeks (or so people say because I don't see it) this leads her to making the worst mistake she could ever make. Which is getting a thread lift, only to find out she's allergic to the chemicals. Now she's stuck with a face that no one can bare to look at and learns the hard way that if she's not pretty, the people who she thought cared about her, in reality don't really at all. So, she's left with only one option which is to go to college in the country side and get the treatment she needs and wait things out. She's not expecting to fall in love or to have someone actually love her for who she is and not her pretty face or money.
                           


In the begining Junior feels a lot of self-pity after all she went from being pretty to an ugly duckling but I liked that she tries to make the best of it with the help of Suea, of course. And watching her struggle and find herself just made me love her, she grows little by little and starts becoming comfortable with the way she looks. But even then, she doesn't think anyone can like her, looking the way she does. So, yes Junior made a bad decision but at the same time, it helped her grow and realize that being pretty isn't everything.

*swoon*

Suea (which means tiger in english) is Junior's love interest and attends the same college she does which is how they meet. Suea just oozes sexiness and confidence that it's no wonder that Junior falls for him though she denies it. I loved Suea and not only because of his oh-so-handsome-body though there is a lot of that. But because he helps Junior come out of her shell and shows her how beauty comes from within and not a physical appearance. Can you tell I'm head over heels in love? He is just so dreamy and I can't even.....*sigh*


The romance between the two of them is so swoon worthy that I'm just at a loss for words, they were honestly the perfect match! They were so adorable together and also really hilarious. And of course there were a few bumps along the way but they still managed to clear them up and I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I also really loved the friends she made, there were some really heartfelt and just comedic scene's with them that had me rolling on the floor laughing. 

Perfect Match is the first part of a four part series called Ugly Duckling. And I must say if the next three are as amazing as the first then I don't know how I'll go on, after I've finished them. It was just that good! If you're looking for a swoon worthy romance, unbreakable friendships, and hilarious moments that will leave you gasping for air then go watch this! Seriously, GO!

P.S. I really liked how there was a quote at the end of each episode. I seriously can't wait for the next one in the series Pity Girl! Please don't let me down!

Rating: 5 stars

Links to watch------> Perfect Match - Youtube.com



Comments

Popular Posts