Announcement!


I know I haven't posted much even though I'm back on the blog but I just started school and decided opening an Etsy would be the greatest idea ever. *sarcasm* Seriously? There's a ton of shi*** you have to do (sorry for the curse but it was necessary). I know it's called doing research and making sure you know what you're doing/ready to do it and taking a toooooon of pictures and editing (props to my sister for helping me take pictures). But I thought it wouldn't take me more than one week but it took me two to three weeks or longer I'm not good at keeping track of time. 

Yeah that's pretty slow....but I had a lot of arguments (with myself mostly) on whether I should do it or not but I finally decided to do it. How did I finally convince myself to do it? I told myself, people will either like it or won't, it's not like the world's going to end. Just stop putting yourself down and go for it! And I did and I'm pretty proud if I do say so myself.


If you're interested, please check it out!


EtherealNymphJewelry


Why did I name it that way? Well, honestly I wanted to incorporate fairy in my shop title but most were already taken and I just decided with Ethereal Nymph Jewelry and man did it fit well. I didn't even notice until after but most of my jewelry looks nature-like (and shiny, I love the shiny). So, I guess I chose good?


Anyways on to book blogging, I haven't posted any reviews recently but I did finish reading Truthwitch by Susan Dennard but I'm still putting my thoughts together. Did you guys like it? I've also finally read An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir which I loved (need to buy A Torch Against the Night ASAP). So, watch out for those reviews this coming week.


I almost forgot to mention I've also made an Instagram, I haven't posted that much lately but I will. If you want to follow please do, I do follow back and I hope to see your pictures, they might even help me out. Since, I never really know what to take pictures of. So, I feel like I'm pretty much all over the place.

Here's my Instagram or you can just click on the sidebar ~ ISoldMySoulForBooks 

Aaaaand that's pretty much it! If you guys have any recommendations or questions on anything leave a comment. Bye!

Comments

  1. Seeing this post reminded me so much of how I struggled setting up my etsy shop - it's a lot of work right?! Oh and don't worry, more is on the way ;) ahah I've only had a brief glimpse but from what I saw the jewellery is beautiful so I wish you all the best with it!
    I'm almost finished with Truthwitch and still putting my thoughts together... it's strange but I don't really have many opinions? Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your post :)
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I love your store, so your thoughts are boosting up my confidence. Any advice you have to tell this newbie etsy seller please do. I definitely need it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'M in serious need of a lot of luck! ;)

      Delete
  3. You've been busy! I don't think I could ever keep up with an online business, so kudos to you for doing what you want! I recently started an instragram for our school yearbook program and it is taking off better than my own instagram! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts