Stacking the Shelves #14


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews  and is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves be it in virtual form or physical. You can include books you’ve won, bought, borrowed from the library or review books.

Hi, everyone! I haven't posted much but hopefully I can get into the motion of things! I only have a short holiday, since I start school again on January which is sooner than expected but that's college for you.  I haven't been physically reading much but I have recently gotten into audiobooks. I wasn't really an audiobook person but after finishing up The Diabolic by S.J. Jones, I needed more.

Now on to the books I've received.....


Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm
The Rift Uprising by Amy S. Foster

I didn't post any stacking the shelves for the past month or two, so these books are from those past months that I missed. I received Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales and Crooked Kingdom as a gift on my birthday in October by my sister. As for The Rift Uprising by Amy S. Foster, I received it in November and have already reviewed it. 

These I borrowed from library recently..



I have cut back on borrowing audiobooks from the library, since I went a little audiobook crazy before. So, for now I'm only listening to Starflight and The Star-Touched Queen!


Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and/or link to your Stacking the Shelves. I'll make sure to check them out too. Have an awesome weekend!

Comments

  1. OOoh nice! I loved the Grimm fairy tales growing up myself! I was the weird girl who adored Disney and yet loved the darker original fairy tales too! LOL! And ooooh Crooked Kingdom!! LOVED that one!! Be prepared for emotions! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grimm's Fairy Tales are awesome, but I love the darker ones more so. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Star-Touched Queen last month and LOVED IT! Roshani's writing is sooooo beautiful! Hope you enjoy it too. Happy 2017! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I've heard pretty good things about Starlight.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you'll LOVE Starflight - it's so good!!

    Enjoy your reads! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read Six of Crows. I used to listen to audiobooks, but I haven't figured out how to work them into my day now that I'm a stay at home mom. I would have expected that to be the opposite though. Hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts